This character detached bungalow is situated in a much sought after road within the popular semi rural village of Rushmoor. The property enjoys a fabulous part wooded plot of approximately 0.8 acres which backs on to The Flashes. The bungalow is in need of modernisation and provides an excellent opportunity to develop/extend, subject to the usual consents. The current accommodation includes thee bedrooms, a family bathroom and en-suite shower room, living room, dining room and kitchen/breakfast room.
The local area is surrounded by open countryside, providing excellent walks and outdoor pursuits, including Hankley Common, The Flashes, Devils Jumps, Frensham Ponds and Hankley Golf Club.
Launch days 9th and 10th September by appointment.
- Much sought after location
- Approximately 0.8 acre plot
- Backing on to the Flashes
- Opportunity to develop/extend stpp
- Three bedrooms
- Two reception rooms
- Bathroom and en-suite shower
- In need of modernisation
- Believed to built circa 1930’s
- Viewing days by appointment 9th and 10th September