*** VIEWINGS START 26th March *** This fabulous first floor maisonette enjoys a delightful location in the centre of Frensham, one of the most highly regarded coveted villages in the area, just a few miles south of the elegant Georgian town of Farnham, which has a mainline station with a fast regular service to Waterloo. Frensham itself has its own post office and store, whilst also enjoying ready access to large areas of unspoilt countryside and National Trust land, including Frensham Common and Ponds and Alice Holt Forest, offering wonderful opportunities for walking, riding, fishing and golf.
The property also has a rear gate to footpath with access to Frensham Common and is available immediately.
- First floor maisonette with downstairs hall and store
- Large, enclosed garden
- Modern kitchen with fridge, freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher
- L-shaped lounge/dining room
- Study area on landing
- 2 Good sized double bedrooms
- Re-fitted bathroom with shower over
- Newly carpeted and decorated
- Upvc double glazing and gas fired central heating
- Available now