Summary of Facility:
• Total acreage is circa 12.44 acres
• 17 boxes in main yard and a clipping box, 6 boxes in back yard and 2 in lorry park (temporary stables)
• Indoor Arena 20x40m, Outdoor Arena 25x65m, both Equestrian Surfaces laid arenas, and outdoor floodlit.
• Grooms accommodation – 2 bed cottage (converted from stables in back yard), one bed studio (again converted from stables in back yard) and 2 bed flat above tack room.
• Tack room, feed room, rug room, utility room and drying room all in same building (with flat above). Outdoor barn area (roofed) which they use for haylege, hay, storage space for tractor and fork lift. Horsewalker, lunge pen, wash box/solarium. Yard office, tearoom, two garages (all part of stable setup) and additional rug room, storage rooms, toilet
• Large jump field (with a mini bank and dyke), stallion paddock, and 17 more fields of various sizes. There were twice as many when they moved in but they took out fences to make them bigger. All with water and 4 have field shelters (old and unused). All electric fenced.
• Main dwelling (Net internal square footage) Approx 370 m2 (or 3,982 ft2). 4 en-suite beds, two balconies, double garage and workshop, and lots of terraces.