A substantial and most attractive detached character family home, tastefully extended and set well back from the private drive in delightful secluded grounds.
- The property is convenient to the highly desirable village of Lower Bourne, offering a store/post office, chemist, Public Houses, Doctors surgery, Veterinary clinic, the Bourne Green, Bourne Woods and the renowned South Farnham School.
- The Georgian town centre of Farnham offers a comprehensive range of shopping, recreational and cultural pursuits, with bustling cobbled courtyards boasting many shops, cafés and an excellent choice of restaurants. There is a Waitrose, Sainsbury’s, Leisure Centre, David Lloyd Club, local Rugby, Football and Tennis clubs, and Farnham’s historic deer park offering over 300 acres of beautiful open countryside, providing opportunities for walking, cycling and dog walking.
- There is an excellent choice of both state and private schools in the area including Edgeborough, Waverley Abbey, South Farnham School, Weydon Secondary School, Frensham Heights, St. Edmund’s and Barfield.
- Further opportunities exist within the immediate area for walking, riding and cycling with much of the neighbouring land belonging to the National Trust. Sailing is also available at the nearby Frensham Great Pond.
- Communications are first class with the A31 and mainline station about 2 miles and the A3 about 7 miles. The A331 Blackwater Valley road links Farnham with the M3, M25 and Heathrow.
Watch our website for further details.