Property ID: 27120559
Uplands Church Lane, Ewshot, Farnham
This rarely available, semi-detached property built in the 1800's is located in the favoured village of Ewshot and backs onto a lovely country field. On the ground floor there is a good sized hallway that leads through to the light and airy living room which benefits from an open fire-place. There is a wide opening that leads through to the well-proportioned dining room with French doors that give access to the patio area and lovely rear garden. The kitchen has a range of pine floor and wall units worktops, free standing Rangemaster, integrated dishwasher, plumbing for washing machine and space for fridge/freezer.
On the 1st floor there are two double bedrooms and one single bedroom. The family bathroom with separate shower completes the first floor. The property also benefits from two substantial loft spaces accessed via retractable ladder from the 2nd bedroom.
There are far reaching, beautiful views of the surrounding area from almost every window and the property must be viewed to be fully appreciated.
To the front of the property there is a parking area for 1 car and steps leading to the front of the property, which has a pretty lawned area surrounded by well-tended shrubs. There is side access to the rear garden which is mainly laid to lawn with a raised timber deck located to the rear boundary with glorious views over the country field behind.
- Period semi-detached house
- 3 Bedrooms
- Bathroom with bath and separate shower
- 2 Reception rooms with open fire place
- Part vaulted kitchen overlooking rear garden
- Lovely front and rear gardens
- Raised deck to rear boundary to catch the sun
- Backing onto country field
- Newly installed premium timber framed double glazed windows
- Potential for loft conversion subject to pp