Guide £1,275,000 - DUE FOR COMPLETION MARCH 2020 (Chance to buy off plan)
* An outstanding new 4 bedroom Arts and Crafts style dwelling designed by a well-respected and renowned local architect, affording light and spacious accommodation and to be finished to a high specification, set in a plot in excess of 0.21 of an acre.
* Kitchen and utility designed by Farnham Furnishers (includes island with breakfast bar, stone worktops and Siemens appliances).
* Gardens designed by award winning garden designer Kevin Murphy (The Associate of Professional Landscapers Awards National Award Winner 2016).
* Well constructed brick and tile faced dwelling. Built by experienced local contractor using handmade bricks and tiles with oak framing details. Attractive vernacular design including bonnet hips, plinths and decorative dentil coursing, moulded painted SW fascias and scrolled leadwork.
* Beam and block floors with internal block walls at ground floor. Trussed joist and studwork walls to first floor.
* Bereco painted double glazed windows and doors. Sliding/folding doors to kitchen/living/dining area and drawing room. Lantern roof light to kitchen/living/dining area.
* Gas central heating (underfloor heating on ground floor and radiators on first floor). Hot water system to allow immediate hot water year round.
* Hardwood feature staircase.
* Family bathroom with bath and shower.
* Master bedroom and bedroom 2 have en-suites. Master en-suite includes his and hers basins.
* Woodburning stove to drawing room.
* Integral garage with ample off street parking.
* Mains drainage.
* Constructed to the latest energy efficiency standards with photovoltaic panels hidden within crown roofs to provide an additional electricity supply. Whole house ventilation system.
* Loft hatch to additional storage.
* Architect designed lighting and electrical layout to include a mix of room, task and feature lighting.
* Painted plaster wall and ceiling finishes, moulded timber skirting and architraves. Floor finishes include a mix of limestone, timber, ceramic and carpet.
* Delightful Plot circa 0.21 acre. Integral Garage and Parking.
* 10 year NHBC certificate.