Great news for the Land Department of Keats Fearn to get this self build plot completed last night. More plots required in Surrey, Hampshire & Berkshire
This superb elevated building plot with planning approval for a house of approx. 3,392 sqft excluding the double garage offers a fantastic opportunity to a family that would like to live in this highly regarded area on the south side of Farnham and build their own dream home.
Ready access is available to large areas of unspoilt countryside and National Trust Land including Frensham Common and Ponds, while being only approx. 2 miles from Farnham's elegant Georgian town centre and mainline station, with regular service to Waterloo.
The accommodation includes:
* 5 Bedrooms
* Dressing room and en-suite bath/shower to master suite along with balcony
* 3 Further Bath/shower rooms
* Drawing room with impressive fire-place
* Open plan dining/kitchen with direct access on to a sheltered southerly garden
* Family room
* Boot Room
* Driveway & Double garage
* Good sized plot approaching 1 acre
* Electric and Gas supplies run along the Frensham Road; Reeve House connect directly into them both straight from the side of the house, not along the drive. Sewage is dealt with via a Septic Tank at Reeve House, as is the case for several local houses, however final choice down to the purchaser. Telephone lines are on poles in this area.