Landlord Fees and Charges
Keats Fearn Estate Agents work in conjunction with Lets Help Property Management in order to provide specialist residential lettings services. Keats Fearn Estate Agents provide appraisal, marketing and negotiation services with Lets Help Property Management providing all administration and management services once a Tenant has been found.
All invoicing and financial management will be undertaken by Lets Help Property Management whom the Landlord is instructing with Keats Fearn Estate Agents
Let Only - 8% + vat / 9.6% incl vat
Rent Collect - 10% + vat / 12% incl vat
Fully Managed - 12.5% + vat / 15% incl vat
Price List - All Prices Include VAT 20%
Additional (non-optional) Fees
- Tenancy set up fee - £235
- Renewal Fees - 6% (Let Only)
- Renewal Documentation Charge of £180.00. (Let Only & Rent Collect & Fully Managed)
- To lodge security deposit, supply prescribed information & manage the return of the deposit at the end of the tenancy - £60
Optional Extras For Landlords:
- Tenant references - £60 incl. VAT per tenant
- Landlord Gas Safety Check (boiler + 2 additional items) – Quote available on request
- EPC - 1-4 bed - £95.00
- Pat (portable appliance test) up to six items - Quote available on request
- Rent guarantee insurance with legal expenses protection for 6 months only for rents less than £2500pcm - £138.00
- Rent guarantee insurance with legal expenses protection for 12 months only for rents less than £2500 pcm - £204.00
- Landlords Building Insurance - Call for individual quote.
- Professional Clean - Call for individual quote.
Lets Help Property Management Services Ltd handle all client money on behalf of Keats Fearn and are a member of the Propertymark Client Money Protection Scheme No C0124095
|Property Type||Inventory (unfurnished)||Check In (unfurnished)||Check Out (unfurnished)||Inventory (furnished)||Check In (furnished)||Check Out (furnished)|
|6 Bedroom||Call for quote||Call for quote||Call for quote||Call for quote||Call for quote||Call for quote|
1 or 2 bedroom, prices allow for up to one reception room, one kitchen, one bath/shower room and minimal outside space. 3 bedroom, prices allow for up to one reception room, one kitchen, one utility room, one bath/shower room, one cloakroom and a small garden. 4 & 5 bedroom allow for up to up to two reception rooms, one kitchen, one utility room, two bath/shower rooms, one cloakroom and a small garden. Additional rooms, stairs, large gardens, conservatories, garages, lofts, basements, outbuildings will be charged at an additional £7.50 each Inventory Only – Changes required after issue received within 7 days from the date of the issue will be updated free of charge. After 7 days the document is locked and can not be updated. Prices are subject to change if our preferred contractor (Swan Inventories) is unavailable.
Mid Tenancy Inspection - Property Inspections can be carried out during a tenancy for £45.