Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)

It is no longer a requirement for a residential property sale to have a Home information pack (HIP) but an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) is still a requirement due to European Legislation.

Many commercial properties in the sale or rental market also require a specialist Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs). All our residential sales staff receive continued professional development training in EPCs and other specialist areas.

Our suppliers have excellent reputations for speed and accuracy at competitive rates; please contact us on 01252 718018.

For more information about these documents go to